Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
We hope you'll participate! To get started, download a free, easy-to-use e-toolkit with ideas and resources to help your company or organization encourage employees or members to take the anonymous one-minute Type 2 Diabetes Risk Test and know their status. People who score "high risk" can work with their health care provider to make lifestyle changes and enjoy good health.
Monday, March 21, 2016
Friday, March 18, 2016
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Friday, March 11, 2016
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Monday, March 7, 2016
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Freshly-melted, sharp cheddar cheese is stirred into each and every batch. Fans proudly display their "Cheesy-Fingers!" Discover this global sensation that leaves you wanting more. For over 65 years Garrett Popcorn Shops has attracted passionate fans around the world with the enticing aroma and delicious taste of our handcrafted Popcorn. Curtesy of garrettpopcorn.com
Friday, March 4, 2016
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.
Despite its benefits, massage isn't meant as a replacement for regular medical care. Let your doctor know you're trying massage and be sure to follow any standard treatment plans you have. Curtesy of mayoclinic.com
Thursday, March 3, 2016
- It's the gentler way to cleanse: Detergent shampoos can rough up hair's cuticle, leading to stressed-out strands that are vulnerable to frizz and damage. Cleansing Condition keeps the cuticle intact, so strands stay smooth, manageable and stress-free!
- Superhero in the fight against fade: Supercharge your color care regimen. A healthy cuticle helps prevent color molecules from escaping, so color stays where it belongs - not down the drain!
- Creates that "Cool Girl" look: Low-lather formula doesn't strip away natural oils, so hair won't end up too wispy, floaty or "squeaky clean." You'll have just the right amount of sheen and body (think day after a blowout!), with no buildup or residue.
- You don't have to give up your favorite shampoo: Avoid over-cleansing by giving your shampoo the day off! Swap your favorite Pureology shampoo for Cleansing Condition 1-2 times a week. Super easy, super color protection.
- Anyone can use it (yes, really!): Gentle and lightweight enough for every hair type! If you have fine hair, use once a week. If you have very coarse hair, condition afterward for the ultimate dose of moisture.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
In these bright, colorful pages, Joy shares how you can drop the calories in your most fattening favorites— without compromising flavor. With a few simple tricks, she transforms a bacon cheeseburger from a whopping 1,100 calories to a mere 425 . . . and General Tso’s Chicken from an alarming 1,000 to a slimming 260.
From Boston cream pie to spaghetti and meatballs, mint chocolate chip ice cream to Buffalo wings with creamy bleu cheese dip, Joy takes the most decadent treats from fat to fit. Want to give a BLT some TLC? Joy’s take on this classic comfort food could save you 35,000 calories annually—with the potential to drop 10 pounds!
Featuring more than 120 recipes and oodles of gorgeous photos, From Junk Food to Joy Food has you covered from sun up to late night: breakfasts, dips, soups, sides, suppers, pizzas, pastas, desserts, mocktails, and more. Don’t deny yourself the flavors you love—learn to make them with joy! Curtesy of Amazon.com